Friday, January 21, 2011

A new year and a new....

Happy New Years!

Sure, it's a bit late - but like someone said 'better late than never!'

So, I heard rumor that someone had be checking in here and were looking for an updated post from yours truly. So, I hope this may lend way to some more frequent updates here at Chris' Corner in 2011.

These past few weeks have been quite a transition and thus far I'm enjoying it - a new position with Yellow Ribbon Suicide Prevention Program (a lot more on that in future posts), a search for a church home (more later), and inching closer to Baby Hansen. So for now...

To help get you started, swing over to Pastor Perry's Blog and check out his latest "Forgive Us Lord!"

~C

2 comments:

Max said...

I too had something in mind for the new year. hasn't happened yet though. Hopefully soon the surprise will be revealed.

Max said...

Well I Promised it was coming, and its here. Come on over and check it out. It's still a work in progress, but I hope to iron out the kinks as I go. http://simplymaxblog.blogspot.com/