Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ well I can't much remember back to last week - so we'll stick with the weekend....I spent it with a bunch of teenagers and a handful of adults who sometimes act like teenagers - that's how we all get along so well! It was another TEC (Teens Encounter Christ) weekend and boy did God have a few things in store for me. I had an opportunity to work with some really great and Godly people dedicated to sharing Christ with others. I'm pretty sure I had a "light came on" moment with one of my youth....I'm tired - but it was absolutely worth it.

this weeks to dos ~ catch up on sleep, meetings, lots of them - with youth - catching up with them from all the summer activities. getting ready for a 3-day mission trip to K.C. and my favorite part of the week is tomorrow (Wed) Stephanie and I will celebrate our 3 year anniversary.

book I'm reading ~ Purpose Driven Life

tunes that triggered ~ sadly I'm trying to figure that out - I heard this really great song today and I can't figure out what it was - hopefully I'll update you on that later.

thoughts on the coming week ~ well I'm excited for dinner with Steph for our anniversary (we're taking 4 day's down to K.C. next weekend - that's kinda our celebration/vacation) - even though she already figured out what I got her - she's no fun!

Scripture to skim ~ Proverbs 3:5 & Ecclesiastes 4

No comments: