Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Day Off

So I had a day off - my intentions for spending my day went out the window quickly...so I spent most of the day hanging out with my dog. I spent some time debating (really in my head) in the spray paint aisle at Mendards today - the debate is still going on, which color and should I really do it? It's only 9 squares!

I've been toying with the idea of a regular appearance on the blog (borrowing an idea from Marko and some from Griff) for a Monday Morning Update - but I like the sound of Monday Morning Mix-Up - or something - maybe you can help name it. I like the idea of sharing some ideas of how the last week went, what's coming up this week, what music influenced me this past week, etc. So, for ALL my blog readers - I'm taking suggestions - what are some things that could fit into a regular Monday Morning Mix type of post? Leave you're suggestions and we'll see what happens.

~C

No comments: