Monday, February 9, 2009

I Will Sing of Your Love Forever...

Youth Group this week was quite different & fun I might add...

If I had to sum up our "theme" for the night it was a 'modern day parable' with the backing of "I Could Sing of Your Love Forever."

With two (three if you count the leaders) groups working under the 'modern day parable' theme they developed a skit to present back to the entire group.

By the end of the night we had seen two great modern day parable skits, heard a great testimony (thanks Tyler) and wrapped up the night in the same fashion we opened in. My hope is that each of our youth WILL sing of His Love this week and beyond!

~C

2 comments:

pitcher12k said...

MMmmMMMMMMmmm!




you know what i mean.

Jeff said...

I think it's great that your group had such a great time in spite of the lack of numbers.
Those who showed up were fed and shared their faith. Those who missed out missed out on a wonderful experience.
It happens all to often huh? Those that should be there aren't there and miss out on the things that they usually complain about-that they feel is 'missing' from youth group, yet when it happens, they miss out.
Kudos!