Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ I LOVED this past weekend. I had the opportunity to spend most of it at the St. Benedict Center for our annual Student Ministry Leaders Retreat. I loved the chance to get away and spend some time in fellowship with some of the team, reading, reflecting and connecting with God.
Then we came home - 'loved' finding that our home & front yard had been vandalized. Honestly it really just disappoints me - two weekends in a row - both when we were out of town. Sad!

this weeks to dos ~ some work around the house. At the office, getting some final wraps on the Fall Kick-off stuff and Leadership teams.

book I'm reading ~ Finished reading "Your Own Jesus" by Mark Hall over the weekend...a great read - recommend! Currently reading "Strengths Based Leadership" by Tom Rath & Barry Conchie - great read, highly recommend and can't wait to see what it will do for our church leadership.

thoughts on the coming week ~ does school really have to start tomorrow? I'm not quite ready for Fall Kick-offs

Scripture to skim ~ Romans 12:4-8

No comments: