Wednesday, April 14, 2010

My Shoes!

Stephanie tells me I have more shoes than she does - I'm not sure I believe it, maybe I should count and really see -- but if I did that I might have to live with the fact that I might actually have more shoes than my wife. Either way, the only 'shoes' that matter are the ones in which Christ has walked in for me!

"I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself."
- John 12:32

There is nothing higher or greater than our Savior!

Jesus came, willingly put Himself in "my shoes" and lived like I live - except for one thing - He was and is perfect, lacking sin - but in lacking sin He gave me the opportunity to look upon Him and have an eternal worship experience with The One who created me.

Jesus came, willingly put Himself in "my shoes" and allowed me to kill Him. I put Him on the Cross, the most cruel way to murder someone. Yes I, murdered Christ - with my disobedience, my lies, my sin! How could I kill The only One who came to save me?

Thankfully, Jesus put Himself in "my shoes" so I could be restored to Him, to The Father. Jesus, thank you for taking such a horrible burden for me so I can be safe in Your arms.

Jesus put Himself in your shoes too - have you stepped aside and let Him walk the walk of death for you? Have you allowed Him and Him alone to be the ruler of your life?

If so, tell someone about it - today!
If not, take some time to get to know Him, let Him walk in your shoes so your life that leads to death will lead to eternity with your Creator! Give Him all of your life!

His,
~C

No comments: