Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Happy Anniversary

4 Years ago today I married the most beautiful, loving, caring woman I know!
Someone asked me the other day if I would do it all over again and without even thinking I said absolutely!! No doubt whatsoever, especially considering we had the best wedding reception to celebrate afterward.



Not a day goes by that I'm not thankful for having Stephanie to share my life with. Yes, we've had our share of ups and downs - just like everyone else - but if it were all easy - what fun would it be? I know we've both given each other our fair share of headaches - and I know we'll continue to as the years pass - but - life is an adventure and I'm so glad I get to experience it with my best friend.

My downfall is I do not tell her often enough that I love her and that I really think she is the most beautiful, loving, caring, and sexy woman on the planet. Yes, God did a pretty great job with all of His creation - but I am fortunate to be married to the best of it. Sorry for those of you that disagree but I'm entitled to my perception and to me my perception is dead on right!

So, 4 year down and I can only hope for many many more! If you happen to see my beautiful, loving, caring and sexy wife today - do me a favor and tell her Happy Anniversary, and then tell her you'll pray for her as she continues to be married to me! :-)

Love you Mostest!
~PB

2 comments:

Jeff said...

What a nice note. Make sure she reads your post! Holly said it was really sweet...I read it to her in the office here at work over lunch.

Steph4Praise said...

So I totally meant to comment on this one. Not the other one...guess I should watch better where I click.