Sunday, October 26, 2008

more thoughts before bed...

a few things I just learned....

One, the cups here are compostable (which is not a word, but Colorado makes up what they want!) Don't throw them away, don't recycle them - just pitch it in the compost pile.

Art is expensive - one of our youth just completed a $15 piece of poster sized art with Captain Planet. I can't figure out which is worse, that he's been charged $15 or that it's Captain Planet...

Water costs $1/8 ounces, or $2 downstairs, or FREE out of the faucet....but not here just at the Hyatt.

Lastly, got a question for our youth? Comment on this post and we'll see about getting some answers from the group.

From the mountains,
~C

5 comments:

Educ8 said...

How's the weather?

How is Nicole's cold?

Chris said...

The weather is great!

She is doing GREAT (cough, cough) - no really she seems to be doing fine.

anna n david said...

Is Captain Planet "compostable" ??? Glad to see you all made it safe.

Chris said...

lol, I don't think Captain Planet is compostable - but if I remember I'll check with the artist in the morning. peace, ~C

Kendra said...

Ask Ellen if she misses me!!!