Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ the last week seemed to fly by...Saturday we spent several hours again looking at houses - still nothing that seems to be working out...but we'll keep you posted. spent some time visiting in-laws Sat evening. Sunday was a blur - from worship, to TEC training to Winter Jam - a long and full day!

this weeks to dos ~ the list seems long...a handful of meetings to prepare for and attend, program planning to be done by Thursday morning, lots of reading and writing that HAS to be done before the weekend. Also helping lead a youth-conference/retreat this weekend - which starts Thursday afternoon.

book I'm reading ~ this weeks it's just my Lent devo and the Bible!

thoughts on the coming week ~ it's gonna be busy - but I'm really looking forward to it!

Scripture to skim ~ Matthew 6:25-33

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Did I tell you about Vota? I got to visit with Vota's lead singer today!

Sounded like a busy weekend my friend. Our was kind of crazy too-first off we weren't able to leave at 8am as planned due to weather (on Saturday), but we did leave around 11:30am. Bummer number 2 was the fact that there wasn't any tubing-why? They didn't really say.
Worship on Sunday was pretty cool-while we were burnt out from yesterday yet, we were able to shake hands with First Presbyterian of Omaha-we felt very welcomed. Of course, they too have an old church and it makes sounds at night-it freaked out some of the youth, but not me, I was too tired to care.
Well, how was the concert barrage?
You'll have to fill me in.