Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about this past week(end) ~ wow it was exhausting - but it was great...I had the opportunity to hang out, worship, laugh (a lot), think, plan, cry, and so much more with a bunch of youth and adults at a youth retreat weekend. although I didn't get much sleep - I'm now slightly caught up and glad I did it.

this weeks to dos ~ a small handful of meetings and prep for some ministry programs. catch up on some 'back work' and work on our summer missions camp. and we get to celebrate my beautiful wife's bday tonight!

tunes that triggered ~ well hmmm, Jesus Lives In The Sand...and anything else that got stuck in my head over the weekend.

thoughts about the coming week ~ I'm excited for Steph's bday today - we're going out for dinner and I can't wait for her to see what I got for her. I'm also hoping we can get back to the house-hunt....I hope to find something in the next week!

Scripture to skim ~ Romans 5

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Well you'll have to tell me about the housing process...any decisions?
Keep me posted!