Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts on the past week(end) ~ the past weekend was slightly relaxed - well Saturday was anyway - Stephanie and I had a low-key day, did some shopping with some money each of us received as birthday gifts, rented a movie and hung out at home in the evening. Sunday was a bit hectic, between worship, a meeting over lunch, looking at a few houses and then youth group - my day was spent.

this weeks to dos ~ well the house hunt continues - I think we can see the light at the end of the tunnel. I've got a few meetings - planning type meetings for the missions camp, and a joint youth leader meeting too.

book i'm reading ~ starting a join-study on a book by Doug Fields "Refuel" (An Uncomplicated Guide to Connecting with God), and I'm going back to some of Yac's writings in "Getting Fired For The Glory Of God."

tunes that triggered ~ haven't listened much yet - but Jeremy Riddle has a new album out that I'm hoping to get my hands on - sounds like some good stuff.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I'm confused. I thought we weren't supposed to do any reading prior to the meeting-or were we not to read ahead? I forget.
Well, good luck on the house hunting portion of life. Tim and I missed you at Samurai Sams. Have a good one.

pitcher12k said...

wooo missions camp!!!!
perhaps we get too focused on the 'fun' of the camp and not so focused on the 'God' of the mission...hm. random thoughts = interesting.
hunt...haha hunting implies failure, go buying. er shopping. :P
are we gonna hang out with these other youth groups over spring break? i think you are meeting with other youth leaders/directors about the book?
B Heath has some triggerin' tunes, if you need some. so does 10th Avenue North. with 10th spelled out with letters!
thank you again for the money offer, it was completely unnecessary(which is my way of saying that was very kind of you) :)

wow... the word that i have to type in order to publich my comment is 'no nicks'
sweet. lqtm