Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ it was a busy one - spent most of the weekend out in the yard getting some old plants out, new plants in and other yard work. we also spent time with family this weekend for mothers day.

this weeks to dos ~ enjoy some time 'off' today around the house, a possible quick trip up to Omaha, some meetings and this week and in the next few getting final preparations for the June Mission Trip.

tunes that triggered ~ still listening to Coffey

thoughts on the coming week ~ it's a bit busy!

Scripture to skim ~ pick your favorite Proverbs and read it again this week!

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Well, at least you got all your yard work done before the rain came. I mean today you were able to relax on your day off! It's not very often we get that huh?
I was going to go downtown to test ride a bike, but it's too expensive. :(
And I don't think I've heard of that group-Coffey. I'll have to look into them.

Jeff said...

Oh and I nearly forgot...you should check your e-mail soon and here's one of my favorite Proverbs: Proverbs 9:7-9