Thursday, May 28, 2009

100th Post

Welcome to the 100th post on Chris' Corner. It was about nine months ago that I started this venture - so by my calculations that is about 11 posts per month.

Here are a few of my favorites:

To Soon, Yet Timed Just Right
~ this was a sad day, but it's given me some new perspective on a relationship with the caller, as well as on some more important things in life and in ministry.

How is your breathing?
~ although this one was written for the Oct mission team - I think it applies to each of us in our walk with Christ - something we need to be reminded of often.

your cross
~ this is probably in my top 3 - something I've reflected on many times since I wrote it - I hope you'll take a look!

Trouble ~ also in the top 3 I love reflecting on Yac's writings & thoughts.

50 things to do ~ my 50th post

Can We Go Out and Pray?
~ this was a post I wrote after a youth lock-in, made me laugh!

& there are others, but I didn't want to re-post some of the more recent ones.

In honor of the 100th post I'm going for 100 posts in 100 days - so stay tuned over the next 100 for another 100 posts (anything from our upcoming missions camp, summer prep work for a Fall kick-off, an interview with my intern and much more.)

See you soon,
~C

No comments: