Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Tuesday's Two-Cents

Thought About Past Week(end) ~
The past week was...a bit busy - yet good. Friday I had the chance to catch my first High school basketball game of the season. On Saturday I was able to celebrate my moms birthday with a wonderful dinner and a great night of fun and conversation. Sunday, was Sunday - the youth seem to be a bit "off" right now - not sure why, but I hope they're back "on" soon.

This Weeks To-Do's ~
Work - lots to do in the coming week or so to get ready for a bit of a vacation from work. I have several loose ends to get tied up. Oh, and Christmas decorations still need to come out! :-(

Book I'm Reading ~
Ummmm, right now I"m in the midst of "The Air I Breath" again...., book of Proverbs and hopefully Acts this week...

Thoughts On The Coming Week ~
I'm looking forward to the weekend. Stephanie and I are getting away for a "long" weekend out of town. Lot's of window shopping, sleeping in and RELAXING! Woo Hoo. Also, the 2nd part of a great series at WAVE for Sunday night.

Think About A Thought ~ this is for you to ponder for the week - feel free to share (comment) your thoughts here...
What would you life be like if you had one day this week where you didn't HAVE to do anything? How would your day look?

Scripture to Skim ~
Luke 19:28-40 (what's it have to say to you?

No comments: