Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end): this past week and weekend were great - I finished up my work and am officially on "vacation" until Jan 4th woo hoo! Saturday we celebrated Christmas with my immediate family - great times - food was good, spoiled rotten by my parents even at 26 years old, hung out and had a great time! Sunday was the Youth Group Christmas Party - some pretty funny (Kodak) moments! :-) Oh, and I'm supper pumped for my dad he was just offered a new job!

this weeks to-do's: not much, but a whole lot - it's CHRISTMAS TIME...so there is more Christmas music to listen to and more family to see and celebrate with. and maybe some cheesecake as some would say nom nom nom...

book I'm reading: well I just finished Proverbs today, outside of Biblical reading I'm going to hit up Crazy Love one more time and I've been flipping through "The Cookie Bible" (twas a Christmas gift) and "8,789 Words of Wisdom."

tunes that triggered: the 46 Christmas songs we listend to at YG last night - love them all, except #46!

thoughts on the coming week: can't wait - especially for Christmas Eve worship - it's my favorite worship service to attend all year long!

think about a thought: don't take life or death too seriously!

Scripture to skim: Proverbs 29

2 comments:

Jeff said...

And here you give me crap about how many books I try to read...talk about spread out!
Well enjoy them all...

Chris said...

Yes, but The Cookie Bible and the 8,789 words of wisdom are not "really" books you read - they are skimmers! :-)

Merry Christmas!