Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

this weeks to dos ~ RIPPLE, WAVE, several meetings, class, a handful of reading.

book I'm reading ~ Purpose Driven Church (Warren)

tunes that triggered ~ hands down the new DCB album - you must check it out (then let me know what you think!)

think about a thought ~ what if Jesus were to walk into your life (home, work, school, youth group, wherever) WWJT (What Would Jesus Tweet?) Seriously - I want to hear your thoughts on (140 characters or less) what Jesus would have to post to His Twitter about your life...

Scripture to skim ~ you pick....what are you liking this week - share with me!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I think if Jesus were to walk into the church during church-he'd be shocked and disappointed and tweet something like this: I wore sandals and everyone kept starring at me, is this love?
If he were to walk in during youth group he might tweet: They seem to be interested, but friends are more important.
That's my guess though...