Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ great week - first off my neighbor came over out of the blue and offered to get the final prep work done on our retaining wall (this was a blessing), I came home from work to find the entire first layer of the wall completed and level. The weekend was spent working a bit on the wall, running some errands and other tasks around the home. Sunday was the kick-off for Jr & Sr DIVE - I think all the groups had a great time.

this weeks to dos ~ more meetings, RIPPLE & WAVE, a movie screening for a film releasing in January (supposed to be a great movie for teens, parents & youth leaders). Finishing touches on the retaining wall, some reading, class and some other odds and ends!

book I'm reading ~ The Bible in a year with the church, Crazy Love, Purpose Driven Life, Purpose Driven Church (starting that one this week)

tunes that triggered ~ nothing really in particular - I'm currently stuck on a play list I've put together on my iPod.

thoughts on the coming week ~ I'm excited to see how WAVE turns out this week, to see the RIPPLE kids on the new playground and to see a special Leaders screening of the movie "To Save A Life."

Scripture to skim ~ check out www.goodsheppc.org and look up the Bible-in-a-year reading plan.

No comments: