Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ great weekend - Steph and I spent Saturday washing the cars and getting the garage cleaned out...finally it's clean and organized. Sunday my team and I participated in the Alzheimer's Memory Walk - good times - if you're interested in walking next year let me know. And then I had some great discussions Sunday evening at DIVE.

this weeks to dos ~ a couple meetings, some prep work on a project for this winter, things around the house and other randomness

book I'm reading ~ Purpose Driven Church (lovin' it and can't wait to see how it applies to GSPC)

tunes that triggered ~ just listening to a play list of random songs this week...I think I'm gonna go check out DCB new album that released today "Church Music."

thoughts on the coming week ~ eh, nothing too out there - it should be a good week!

Scripture to skim ~ again back to the Bible in the Year, check out the plan on the goodsheppc.org website - join in it's a blast!

1 comment:

Jeff said...

I know for a fact that his book has a message for all churches. I mean how else can a grass-roots type of church get started if it wasn't spirit filled and God willed?
Why are there so many churches stuck in the mud?
If it's anything like the Purpose Driven Life or the Purpose Driven Youth Ministry...it's gonna be a great read.