Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about this past week(end) ~ well it was the end of my vacation - so that was kind of a bummer... I led worship on Sunday with a sermon that was a little out-of-the-box, but I think something we all need to be actively thinking about. And it was good to start back to youth group Sunday night - I'm excited about the series we've just started!

this weeks to-dos ~ well it starts with getting through the piles on my desk, mail, boxes and others stuff that has piled up since before Christmas. prep for a lot of "programs" this week and next as well as the first "real" planning meeting for our Summer Missions Camp - I'm excited about this one!

book i'm reading ~ started Romans this past weekend (1 chapter a day with a buddy o' mine) and I'm kinda stuck on which book to read next - so hopefully by next week I'll have selected something and already be into it.

thoughts on the coming week ~ excited (& bummed too) for the Understanding Your Teenager seminar on Saturday evening...I'm excited for it to happen yet bummed that more parents didn't sing up....can't say we didn't try! I'm also excited to see my DIVE group again - I think it's been about 3 weeks!

Scripture to skim ~ let's give Phil 4 a shot this week!

No comments: