Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ the past week saw a lot of prep work on our summer Missions Camp - it was fun and exciting to get things underway. Sunday Steph and I went to look at more houses - our first two stops were a bust - no agent at the first open house, on to the second and we found the house had been sold already - we moved on and actually got into some houses...the hunt continues

this weeks to dos ~ tomorrow I will have a high school student shadowing my while at work - I'm looking forward to an eventful day. later in the week the fam is celebrating my brothers 25th birthday with dinner a probably a few gifts.

book that i'm reading ~ Hope & Healing for Kids Who Cut ~ I'm a ways into this book and will likely have it finished by the end of the week. I'm learning some great stuff about such a "tough" topic that is overshadowing the lives of our young folks.

tunes that triggered ~ I've been listening to some David Crowder Band this past week - I guess I'm mentally psyching myself for the worship experience with DCB in a few weeks.

think about a thought ~ (question of the week) - favorite concert you've attended - and why?

3 comments:

Jeff said...

Perhaps you can do a little 'spell check' before you submit your blogs. I saw that you had a typo or two. You might want to fix that ;)
Just messing with you man, cuz I know I don't check very often myself. I type and post it...

Lindsey said...

my favorite concert is between two. hawk nelson at edge 64 when the fire department had to come. me and kaley went to that one and it was crazy good. Or Starfield in Norwalk iowa with my two best friends. we went for one of their 16th birthday's and their parents paid for it. Starfield is pretty much amazing and i love all their music. plus it was at a pretty small church so we were right by the stage

Jeff said...

I guess I forgot to mention my favorite concert(s). I'd have to go with Toby Mac and Mercy Me/Bebo Norman.
I really like Bebo Norman and Mercy Me because I can actually sing along with them in the vehicle or at home and Toby...well he's the guy I turn to when I want to jam out and or I need a pick me up.
Oh and Chris...stop being so anti-social, it's okay to write on my blog too! :P