Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past weekend ~ a great (but busy) weekend. Saturday we made a trip to North Bend to visit my father-in-law - it was a nice trip other than the sun reflecting off the snow into my face (anyone seen my sunglasses?) that evening we had a friend over cooked up some pasta and watched a movie. Sunday was a full day with worship, house hunting and youth group.

this weeks to dos ~ well there is always the check book and bills (that's for today) - we're headed to Omaha tonight to celebrate with family for my brothers and my bday - looking forward to that. also prepping for a lock-in this weekend at the church, a super bowl party with the youth, a couple of meetings and then dads bday later in the week - oh and the pleasure of turning 27 next Monday.

book I'm reading ~ not much progress in this area in the past week...

thoughts on the coming week ~ ready for it!

think about a thought ~ which is better; seeing your shadow or not seeing your shadow?

Scripture to skim ~ 'you tell me' what are you in this week?

2 comments:

Jeff said...

You know, I never did ask about the Melting Pot, how was it? I bet your mom was happy that she saved a whole bunch of cash-how expensive is that place anyways?
You need to tell me what you had and how good it was...I hear things you know and so far it's all been good things :)
Well, I do hope you enjoyed your birthday too. It was good to see you and to hang out.

pitcher12k said...

hmm... that is a tough one. just now i realized you may have been talking about a groundhog or tiger, but i will stick with my shadow. it would be neat not to have a shadow, but that is not what the question is asking.. so.. i would rather see my shadow.

im in Philippians 1(for today anyway) with RECTOR!!! verse 6 is good. so is/are 9-11. 21-23 is also quite nice. 27-29 is also neat.
good stuff good stuff!
oh right.. sorry no links this time. :P