Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ it was a busy weekend - a Parenting Seminar hosted at GSPC - where I'm excited to say we sponsored all the Compassion children sent for the seminar...we also had a great time with the parents who did sign up to attend. Sun had a leadership meeting for WAVE and then our second part in our current GOSPEL series.

this week's to-dos ~ today RELAX - I'm feeling the effects of 'running non-stop' over the weekend. the remainder of the week will see a few meetings, and some time to hang out with youth during finals week! Over all it should be a pretty 'regular' week - I'm hoping to get some things cleaned up and finished at the office.

book I'm reading ~ well still in Romans - need to get caught up on my thoughts on what we've read so far. I'm also hoping to start (and maybe finish) Hope and Healing For Kids Who Cut today - it should be a quick but good read!

tunes that triggered ~ I didn't really listen to much music this week and all that I did was mostly David Crowder....so DCb get's it for this week.

think about a thought ~ why have one of these if no one is going to respond to them?

Scripture to skim ~ Romans 8

2 comments:

Trent said...

Regarding your 'think about a thought' - Don't be discouraged. You're doing a great thing even if you don't see immediate results.

Chris said...

Trent, thanks for the encouragement - I know it is seen by several - I just really couldn't come up with anything to put there while I was typing - I guess I need to start thinking now about what to post next week! :-) Thanks!