Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pray Vote Pray

I have to admit, I'm a bit worried about what will begin to happen as a result of today!

It's not that I don't have faith that God can do what God needs to do - I just have a smaller faith in human-kind than I do in God and I'm afraid we're going to screw it up again.

I don't think everyone will honestly stop and pray before voting and those who do - I'm not sure that those who do pray have really listened - or even given God the chance to really answer. Or maybe the answer is no answer at all - maybe both of our choices are not the choice God would have. I'm not even 100% sure that I've prayed about it enough.

I guess when it all comes to the closing polls tonight - we just have to give it up to God and pray that whoever will become our next President will be someone that will allow God to use them.

Praying,
~C

1 comment:

pitcher12k said...

Dang it I can't read the post here... oh well.

Something that makes me question things after praying is not really knowing what is from God and what is just my mind(or something else) making it up. an imposter, so to speak.

ahh, i just saw the 'show original post' button...

haha how can someone be 100% sure that they prayed enough? i mean, can more really hurt? as you said to me, what do you have to lose? your time? who really owns that? :P