Monday, November 24, 2008

Seriously Ridiculous

Seriously Ridiculous is a small aspect of my experience at NYWC these past few days in Nashville. At this point it's really difficult to completely put into words 'where I'm at' after this weekend. It was a time of worship, reflections, healing, conversations and discussions, laughter, and so much more - on top of that just re-focusing on The seriously ridiculous God that I follow.

I'm looking forward to the coming weeks - as I can continue to process and 'chew' on what God has laid before me - what God is calling me to do with my ministry. One thing is for certain - it's time for CHANGE in the American church - so, I will honor where God is leading me in my part of that change - hang on tight - it'll be a life-ruining experience - that is if you're in it for real - in it for JESUS! Cuz my God and my Jesus can not be put into a nice little pretty box that we can open when it's convenient for us - He will ruin your life - but it's worth it - I tell ya it's really worth it!

His Child,
~C

2 comments:

Jeff said...

I like it! :) Seriously Ridiculous man-the love our God has for us. I'm ready to join you on this life-altering mission.

pitcher12k said...

i like that... He will ruin your life.. but its worth it.
haha makes me think of social suicide, but it is quite the opposite really... interesting how that works.
oww.. i just hit my hand into my keyboard.. board. haha it made me laugh though. weird. lol hope you are having a great weekend :)