Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents (107)

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ it was a busy few days - grad parties and work around the house...managed to find time in between the rain to get the lawn mowed. Had some friends over Friday night for dinner and then did some mini-golfing with some other friends.

this weeks to dos ~ lots to get done around the house - still a bit of un-packing but mostly just getting things put away. work related there is a few things left to do in getting ready for our mission trip - we depart on Friday! my total 'to do' list for the week is about 2 pages long right now.

book i'm reading ~ I am not, but I know I AM, by Louie Giglio - it's a re-read, but I'm enjoying it at least as much as I did the first time I read.

thoughts on the coming week ~ it makes me a bit tired - but good - I'm excited to get out to CO with this great group of youth - we should have a great week out there.

think about a thought ~ if you could pick anywhere to go for a mission trip - where do you think you would go?

1 comment:

Steph4Praise said...

Tahiti!!!! They are in dire need of mission work; I'm sure of it.