Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tuesday's Two Cents (126)

thoughts about the past week(end) ~ a bit of a down week following the mission trip. I had some time this past week to get some things caught up around the house - more unpacked and put away. I also had the opportunity to catch up with a former youth back from college. Over the weekend we had some youth over for some food and fellowship.

this weeks to dos ~ back to work! Lots to do post-mission trip, other office work, prep for fall (including leader recruitment). It's a busy one...but at least my intern is back. :-)

book I'm reading ~ Purpose Driven Life by R. Warren. Thought I'd venture back to this one that's been sitting on my bookshelf for some time.

thoughts on the coming week ~ it's a busy one - but it's also a holiday week so I'm looking forward to the weekend!

think about a thought ~ what is your favorite 4th of July memory?

No comments: