Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Tuesday's Two-Cents (on Wed) (121)

Tuesday's Two-cents is a weekly post on Chris' Corner -
check back regularly to see what's going on.


thoughts about the past week(end) ~
well if you'd read my previous weeks blog post you'd have a bit of a clue as to how my week has gone....check 'em out!

this weeks to dos ~ finish the mission trip, pack, head home, unpack, go to a friends wedding, and help the youth lead worship and then rest!

book i'm reading ~ The Bible (a lot this week on the MT), a new (old) devo book and looking though a Giglio book again.

tunes that triggered ~ campfire songs!

thoughts on the coming week ~ I'm excited for the rest of the MT this week, I'm looking forward to my bed at home and a bit of time off after this trip. Oh, and the new devos we're starting with the mission team upon our return from CO.

think about a thought ~ So, what if you didn't answer your call from God.

Scripture to skim ~ Exodus 3

No comments: